Thursday 26 June 2014

Graduation day!

So I haven't blogged in a long time! I don't really have a reason why. I'm not great at writing and I've been having lots of fun making videos on Youtube. Subscribe to my channel if you don't already :). I made a little  graduation day vlog!


So Tuesday I graduated from university and I'm so glad, it was a long 4 years and the final year writing my dissertation was an uphill struggle!

I studied International Fashion Branding at Glasgow Caledonian University and I graduated with a second class upper classification which I was so happy about! I didn't find the process easy at all and so many times I felt like I had no chance of achieving a 2.1 grade. I was stressed, didn't know if ANYTHING I was doing was right and often felt overwhelmed with the huge task I had to complete, especially towards the end of my final year. 
After my dissertation was handed in I was so relived! I was even more relieved when I received my results, I was on holiday in Rome and I had to check the email over and over! 

The whole process taught me how important it is to always, always, ALWAYS believe in yourself and never give up when you have a goal set! Nothing is too difficult if you put your mind to it and hard work really does pay off!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search