Friday 13 December 2013

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil, review and swatches.

So I feel like I've been neglecting my blog, but writing a dissertation and all other uni stuff is keeping me super busy and when I've got time off I just want to watch tv and eat ice cream, but I decided to do a review of a product I've been loving recently.

I got some pretty NYX products in their cyber monday sale and the Jumbo Lip Pencil is my new favourite lip product!
I got Plush Red and Chaos for £5 each. The NYX description of these says "What could be better, a lip liner and lipstick in one! NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil delivers precise lip lining while filling your lips with a smooth creamy, moisturising colour."

I totally agree that they are creamy and moisturising. These are highly pigmented and go on so smoothly, give full coverage, the colour lasts for hours and it stays moisturising throughout, but it can be hard to get a precise line because they are a little big. 

The only problem I had with these is that they don't twist up, they need a sharpener and are not easy to sharpen, I don't know if its because they are a hard plastic, but I've gone through 2 sharpeners on these! Maybe I'm just buying a rubbish sharpener.

So if your looking for a highly pigmented, moisturising lip pencil these are totally worth a try and they are really affordable!






4 comments:

  1. That pink looks gorgeous! :) x
    http://celiablogging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty! Definitely my favourite pink just now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love NYX! I have to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I only discovered them a month or so ago and I'm obsessed! So affordable too xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search