Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

So last week Lucie from fat beauty, nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger & The Liebster Awards which was sooo super sweet and kind of her!! I'm pretty new to blogging and still like does anyone actually read what I write or like it? I blog because I have a lot of fun thinking about things to write and because I LOVE to read all about other peoples lives on their blogs. 

I really like the idea of these awards and helping out other bloggers. So thanks so much Lucie for nominating me :)





How it works
1. Recognise the nominator(s).
2. Nominate 10 other new bloggers.
3. Answer the 10 questions that the nominator asked you.
4. Create your own 10 questions.
5. Let nominees know you've nominated them.


My nominations
1. Lucie

2. jewelsharee.blogspot.co.uk
Lucies Questions
1. If you had to pick your ultimate meal based of any starter, Main and then Desert what would they be?
I love noodles or sushi and cheesecake for dessert :)

2. Do you have a favourite garment of clothing you always want to wear?
For winter I love faux fur trimmed coats.

3. What was the last 5 songs listened to on your Ipod / phone / youtube player? ( if you dont have one, list 5 songs you are jamming out to at the moment )
I don't put music on to listen to a lot! Just now im obesssed with the Night Vale podcasts.

4. If you could change your name, would you? and what too?
No I like my name and I don't know any other Maxines!

5. List me the contents in your handbag ( dont lie to us now :P )
I have A LOT too much to list, seriously haha its a big bag.

6. Do you have a lucky number?
Nope

7. Do you like Marmite?
Yes! On a bagel with cream cheese.

8. When was the last time you painted your toes?
Umm a few weeks ago 

9. What do you think came first, The chicken or the egg? please explain your answer :P
Chicken???? 

10. What's the funniest Joke you have ever heard/ can think of?
 I like peep show and curb your enthusiasm I hope that counts.



My 10 questions
1. Favourite TV show ?
2. Do you have any pets ?
3. What's your favourite food?
4. Do you have a wish list of places to visit ?
5. Beauty products you couldn't live without ?
6. Do you have a favourite film ?
7. Do you have a favourite kind of blog post to read?
8. What do you like most about writing a blog?
9. Advice for other bloggers who are just starting out ?
10. I love what's in my bag videos, do you have any tage videos you like ?

7 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination sweetie :') p.s love your blog :)

    Ava xo
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award! Check it out here http://hannahasalways.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beautiful! Thanks for the tag i shall definitely do it during this week! Cream cheese and marmite bagellll yummmmmm!

    Love your blog - do not worry about if people are reading your blog as it is amazing and i'm sure they are! Its important to just keep having fun with your writing.

    Collette xxx

    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Collette! That's such a sweet comment :) and your right, I have lots of fun writing :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Damn! Just read this after I nominated you for the Liebster Award.... just my luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nomination it means a lot to me!! Although I've already done this post I've asnwered your questions over on your blog :)

      xxxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search