Saturday 12 October 2013

OOTD

 Yesterday I went for birthday dinner with my family so I got to wear a pretty new dress I'd got for my birthday. I love this Zara dress, its super pretty. Zara isn't my usual go to shop, but recently I've been going more and found so many pretty dresses in styles/ shapes that are exactly what I'm always looking out for. I still don't have a tripod so Wes is my photo taker and he does a good job!


Dress: Zara
Jumper: H&M
Necklace: River Island
Boots: New Look





6 comments:

  1. You are so very pretty and I love the combination of the dress and jumper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You are so lovely!!!!! I adore your blog :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, love the way you styled it. And your make up is p-e-rfeeeect, I need you to teach me sometime!

    I'm a new follower on GFC! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!! Thats super sweet, I followed you back!

      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search