Thursday 19 September 2013

The perfect coat



I have a bit of an obsession with coats, I buy a new one or two for every winter and I'm always looking for a perfect coat to go with certain shoes/bags/outfits. So far for I've bought one coat, but I've been looking around for another one and have seen so many pretty ones, but these are my favourites. I love these wrap style jackets and faux fur is always my favourite. The camel Zara coat I absolutely love, its such a pretty style and it has a hood which is always a plus for the horrible winter weather in Glasgow. Does anyone else have a problem hoarding jackets?????


Top Row
1. Zara belted coat with hood £109
2. H&M Boucle Jacket £34.99
3.River Island pink coat with faux fur collar

Bottom Row
1.Topshop Fluffy swing boyfriend coat £89
2. Oasis two tone drape coat £98
3.Oasis faux shearling drape jacket £80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search