Saturday 28 September 2013

Monthly Favourites

I can't believe its been a month since my last monthly favourites! September has passed really quickly and now that I'm back at uni and really busy I know every month will pass too quickly and I won't have much time to blog and read blogs so I'm trying to cram in as much as I can!

 My first favourite is Ocean Salt from Lush. This is my favourite facial scrub ever! It's so refreshing and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and it smells amazing. 



Superdrug is my go to for affordable beauty items and I use a lot of their own brand stuff because its all cruelty free. I like my moisturiser to have an SPF and this Vitamin E one is really gentle, it doesn't have a strong scent and its light enough to put on in the morning before my make up without looking shiny, it sinks in really quickly. The night version is really similar but slightly thicker in consistency which is perfect because I like something more moisturising for night. I got these on offer for £1.99 each!


This whole earth spread is amazing, its hard not to eat the whole thing in one go. Seriously I could manage it.


I always have a really dry scalp so I like to use different oils before I wash my hair. This coconut oil is amazing on my scalp, its really soothing and leaves my hair super soft and shiny. Its really helped my dry scalp and its really affordable at £2.29 a pot, I use a lot of this product, but generally a pot lasts me for 2 weeks.



After giving up my Carmex addiction I bought a few natural lip balms to try out and this one I'd forgotten about until my Dr Bronners one ran out. The Hurraw balms are organic, vegan, use raw ingredients and have a SPF 15 and are really long lasting. This is the green tea one, but there are lots of different variations. I love this product because its really long lasting, using this my lips feel moisturised for hours rather than for 20 minutes or so. 



My last favourite is this little diary planner from Paperchase its super cute and an absolute essential to keep me all organised and remind me of what's going on each day, I get seriously mixed up and can be really forgetful. 

Does anyone else feel September has just gone so quickly ???? Also its been so weirdly warm in Glasgow i'm looking forward to wearing my winter coats, but not feeling like I'll pass out the second I get inside!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I love your blog!
      I followed you :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. When do you use the coconut oil? The night before you wash your hair??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes September flew by

      Delete
    2. I use it a couple of hours before I wash it or leave it on overnight and wash in the morning :)
      xx

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search